Sunday 1 May 2016

How To Crash Facebook account,after password Hack

if u hack any fb account, victim recover it. and use again, now you can crash thataccount. without delete. lets start: After The Password Hacking Enter The Victim Account.

*Now Goto "settings&privacy"

Now Select "language" set this to"ENGLISH(upside down)" Now you are done. note:this one language will only infb users. but not you get this language infacebook login page???? so if victim loginthat account he gets "http 500 internalserver error"

2 comments:

  1. If you need a professional hacker probably for hack into email accounts (gmail, yahoomail, hotmail), bank accounts, blogs, database hack, keylogging, blank card, professional hacking into institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of university grades, hack iphones, Admin(staff) account hack -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, Word Press, icloud etc.), credit cards for online transactions, tap into your spouse's phone to monitor calls and text message interception; then you should contact shadowlabteam11@tech-center.com ; this is for those who actually require the services of a good hacker, I owe my life right now to this team. They are very reliable and you can count on them. Glad to be of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife’s Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about her account and afterwards i received all my wifes Facebook activity sent directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete