Sunday 1 May 2016

Hack facebook Account with Binu App


Let's Start Go to Play store And Download Binu App Now Open Binu And Select messenger & Social Sites Select "Facebook"And Click "Login"

 Now It's Shown Browser options Select "Default Browser"Now Copy The Url Link In The Browser Send It To Your Friend He will get Notice Page if Your Friend click The Link And Click "ok"Click "Refresh" In The BiNu Now It's Shown Facebook Home That Means victim click The Link And Click "ok"That's It...!

You Can Read/send His Messages 
View Friend List 
Add/remove friend
 And Many more

 But you don't were able to change Account Password If Victim Change His Password, Don't Worry He don't were able to logout from your BiNu App...

Hope All of You Like This Enjoy Guys....

3 comments:

  1. If you need a professional hacker probably for hack into email accounts (gmail, yahoomail, hotmail), bank accounts, blogs, database hack, keylogging, blank card, professional hacking into institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of university grades, hack iphones, Admin(staff) account hack -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, Word Press, icloud etc.), credit cards for online transactions, tap into your spouse's phone to monitor calls and text message interception; then you should contact shadowlabteam11@tech-center.com ; this is for those who actually require the services of a good hacker, I owe my life right now to this team. They are very reliable and you can count on them. Glad to be of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife’s Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about her account and afterwards i received all my wifes Facebook activity sent directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete